Saturday, December 13, 2008

Boys/Girls Dorm Christmas Party

Last week, we hosted the boys dorm in ours for a combined Christmas party. We grilled burgers and chorizo, made snowflakes, played games and from the sound of it, a good time was had by all.

Here they are decorating cookies. They were a little reluctant about the idea at first because of, you know, the un-coolness of it, until they realized they could eat them. If you've been following this blog for a while, though, you may remember how creative I know they can be. I also made them each make a snowflake before they could go.

Here are a couple of our girls.

Here is Mr. Musser working on homemade ice cream. Rachel is supervising.


We also cut out snowflakes. Here is Mrs. Musser helping Rachel with hers.

"Ta-Da!"


The guys all taking turns hand-churning the ice cream maker.
And at the end of the night, an unexpected highlight was finding a slug on our front steps, which the guys picked up and pretended to be throwing on the girls, resulting in screams and laughter. Oh, to be young again... :)

1 comment:

The Hull Munchkins said...

Looks like so much fun!! Brings back memories of my dorm experiences. You guys are such fun dorm parents!!
Keep up the hard work. I am always so impressed by your organization. I need to take some lessons.
-Patty

Related Posts with Thumbnails