Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IBC

We still haven't settled into a "church home," here in Spain, but most recently we have been making the 25 minute drive into downtown Madrid to attend Immanuel Baptist Church.  It is a fairly large international congregation, the worship and preaching is in English (huge bonus for us!) and we love the international demographic.  The pastor's children attend ECA.  I know it's not proper to take pictures during a worship service, but I tried to anyway - to give you all a glimpse, you know... :)  Sorry I couldn't get more, but I was trying to be discreet.


This is a not-so-great picture of the choir.  Speaking of every tongue and tribe...there are Africans, Asians, Latinos, Americans and Europeans all singing here.  It's so beautiful.  Someone once told us that when they visit IBC they feel like it's a small picture of what heaven will be like.  
This picture shows the two African drummers, though it's a bit blurry.  
Keri especially loves the African drums.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails