Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thorns

Every time we go for a walk I am amazed at the variety of thorny bushes here in our area.  This part of Spain is quite dry and desert-like.  I took a few pictures today as Rachel, Mathis, and I went for a hike.




And one of Rachel and Mathis:


4 comments:

Joelsephus said...

oooo, pretty thistles! no touchy!

The Wyatts said...

Your kiddos are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures. God's creation from thorns to children is amazing! :)

Laura said...

I was all ready to comment on how pretty the thorny flower pictures were, then I saw the one of your adorable kids! How can I comment on the thorny flowers after that? Rachel & Mathis are getting so big; and they are as cute as can be! I love these photos!!

Tilley said...

such beautiful flowers, especially the last two. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails