This year's senior class.
After the assembly, we were sent to our homeroom assignments. Not only are we dorm parents, we are also 6th grade sponsors, which means we will get to plan various activities throughout the year for the 6th graders. This morning we went over their schedules with them and helped them with their locker assignments.
The 6th grade.
Then tonight, we had our first family meal with our girls. Clockwise is Olivia, Corrine and Jesse. They are a GREAT group of girls and we are still so excited about what this year will hold for all of us.
2 comments:
Oh, your new girls look great! I wish I were there with you all. I know that Rachel & Mathis will enrich their lives, and be enriched in return. Thank you so much for posting pictures for us! You all are in our prayers.
Wow, your adventures have really started now! I'm sure having the first day of school under your belts will help you feel more at ease.
It looks like fun!
Rachel and Mathis look so at home.
-Patty
Post a Comment